Human life hangs by a thread. Therefore, he cannot be sure of what will happen to him during the day. Traffic accidents, home accidents and other causes that may cause accidents can occur at any time. In order to take precautions and precautions, it is necessary to be conscious and to make the necessary first treatment and intervention. The first aid recipient’s blood loss or breathing cycle may improve. Various wounds and bleeding in cases of drowning, there is always a wound to be supplied. We are aware of how heavy and crowded the traffic is during the day. Risky accidents may occur after mistakes made, and these accidents may even result in death. In such a situation, if you are in traffic and you are someone who makes various geese and you are involved in this difficult process, first aid, that is, first aid is very important. Here are 12 essential supplies and uses that you should have in your first aid kit. Let’s learn the right way, let’s be informed, what do you think?
You can save a life by providing first aid treatment by using the right materials when necessary. You need to know how and in what form you should use these items in the first aid kit.
Vital Items in a First Aid Kit
1. Material = Large Bandage: The large bandage used to hold the dressing on the wound before dressing helps to stop the blood quickly in the bleeding area. It is easy to use and purposeful according to the size and smallness of the wounds. It prevents the wound from getting germs and stops the blood, preventing various blood loss. A large bandage is among the most important items to be found in a first aid kit.
2. Material = Triangle Bandage: It is a type of bandage that is used to fix the injured and damaged skin and is quickly wrapped. It prevents the arm from moving and prevents you from losing too much blood by stopping the blood flow. The life-saving triangular bandage is on the list of the most important items to be found in the first aid kit.
3. Material = Antiseptic Solution: If the area where you had an accident is too far from the hospital, it is a substance used for cleaning the wounds first. It helps you to get help safely until you reach the hospital by preventing abrasions and deepened wounds from getting infected. After going to the hospital, the operation and dressing are done correctly according to the wound depth. It is a cleaning and germ-breaking material that should be in the first aid kit.
4. Material = Plaster: In the use of the plaster, the stability of the injured area is ensured. This is generally used for fixing dressing materials. The most important rule to consider when using this material is to avoid contact with open wounds.
5. Material = Safety Pin: It is the first aid material used for fastening bandages or fabrics while stopping bleeding and dressing. It must be kept in the first aid kit.
6. Material = Small Scissors: First aid is given by cutting the sweater or trousers to stop the bleeding while giving first aid to the casualty. Small scissors have a multi-purpose and life-saving effect for comfortable breathing, stopping blood and other important situations. It must be kept in the first aid kit.
7. Material = Esmark Bandage: It is a material that is generally used in arm and leg injuries and is needed to stop bleeding. It is used in arterial bleeding. Stopping bleeding leads to the elimination of dangerous and permanent causes. Arterial bleeding is a risky condition and the bleeding must be stopped immediately. Otherwise, the casualty may face bad results.
8. Material = Tourniquet: It is one of the most important materials used in injured areas throughout the body and to stop arterial bleeding. It is among the important items that should be in the first aid kit.
9. Material = Band-Aid: It is used for infection of small wounds that are not too deep during an accident and to stop bleeding. It is used for simple wounds. But it must be kept in the first aid kit.
10. Material = Aluminum Burn Cover: It is a material used to protect the injured from all kinds of external effects. This material must be in the first aid kit in order to maintain the body temperature of the shocked injured person and to prevent water loss. Early intervention saves lives.
11. Material = Medical Gloves: Bleeding and wounds occur during the accident. In the meantime, the open wound can be infected with germs and dangerous, even deadly, germs can spread into the body. To prevent this and to prevent microbes, medical gloves are used for this purpose. In the first treatment, gloves are worn and necessary dressing solutions are used so that the germs are not transmitted to the injured from the opposite side.
12. Material = Flashlight: If the accident happened in a deserted place in the middle of the night and the ambulance
This Post Has One Comment